Thanks for checking out my debut feature film, Fiona's Script. Feel free to contact me via de Fiona's Script Facebook page if you want to comment on the movie or find out more.. Hope you enjoy it!
- Mama Crow (Headstrong) --> mamacrowmusic.com
- Dahlia (Ease Up) --> myspace.com/dahliapdx
- Gabriel Mintz --> myspace.com/gabrielmintz
- Corey Action (Repetitious Behavior) --> coreyaction.com/corey120/
If you like their music, please go to their pages, listen some more, maybe buy the full album! They are also independent artists struggling to support themselves as they make music and perform all over the country.
My Life Story in Short:
Born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Florencia moved to the U.S. to study film at Emerson College in Boston. She eventually made her way over to the San Francisco Bay Area - a haven for artists, activists and queers alike - where she decided to lay roots.
A multilingual translator and subtitler, Nutrition Educator, writer, feminist and mother, Florencia is committed to bringing her underrepresented communities to the screen, as well as showcasing Oakland and the rest of the Bay Area.
Fiona’s Script was Florencia's feature directorial debut. She is now immersed in the development of Dyke Central, a “dyke series” set in Oakland, while seeking funding for her second feature, Star-Crossed.
- My second feature, Star-Crossed, about two lovers that find themselves on the opposite sides of the struggle for social justice (see facebook.com/StarCrossedTheMovie for more info, or the mynahfilms.com site). The script has been through several rewrites and is almost ready to embark on preproduction, as soon as a producer/executive producer jumps on board. I am the writer and director of this project.
- A series called "Dyke Central", about queer life in Oakland, California. The pilot episode is completed and has been screening at film festivals this summer. It will be available to the public during the fall as we seek funding to shoot the rest of Season 1 (most of which has already been written). I am the series co-creator and co-writer, and produced and directed the first episode.
Please support these endeavors if you are interested in my work and want to see more! Independent filmmakers like myself, especially those of us concerned with bringing screen visibility to underrepresented communities and people (such as queer women of color), must really struggle to obtain funds, support and distribution of our films and projects. Help by spreading the word about the projects to all your contacts, "liking" the facebook pages of the projects, contributing monetarily.. Whichever way you can!
Infinite gratitude for a curious and engaged audience. Gracias.
Fiona's ScriptDrama, 1hr 29mins